We won a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award for 2018!We are celebrating! Rotti Kallu has been chosen to receive a 2018 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, based on the consistently great feedback earned on the world's largest travel site.
Following checklist will help in setting the expectations clear and understanding the facilities better.
Malnad style traditional food. Veg and Non veg. Unlimited buffets.We have to bring everything from hanbal which is 17 kms from here and hence any food items apart from breakfast,lunch,dinner has to ordered atleast 4 hours before.
Please feel free to communicate to any of the hosts for anything required.
Basic first aid medicines are available with us and please ask for the same if required.
While we arrange camp fires and talent nights, we are strictly guided by the concerned forest authorities to not to encourage music from loud-speakers. However softmusic from your handhelds, your music instruments or even you singing or performingare strongly encouraged.
Tiles or Tent Cotteges, Attached western toilet and bathrooms, hot water facilities.
we request you to not just avoid throwing plastics, but also to collect the thrown by others and depose them here at the dustbins.
While the nearby stream is not with a huge waterflow, it is indeed deep at one or two spots. So please ensure you or your known ones are not alone in stream exploring anything.
Screaming in the forest while trekking:
Please avoid screaming in the forest to avoid undue attention of the wild animals.
Precautionary measures, and some do's and don’ts
- Come in the urge of enjoying the true nature.
- Please intimate your close ones the landline no of Rottikallu which will be provided after the confirmation of the booking.
Things to bring:
- Your personal kit (Shorts, sunglasses, Camera and other stuffs).
- Things which you feel are helpful to protect you from rain like floater Slippers, Rain coats and Caps.
- Any critical routine medicines if applicable.
- As far as possible try to be in sports shoes or comfortable footwear for trekking & water games.
- Dress Code: As we have many Adventure Activities be in comfortable dressing.